Your Donations Help
your urgent help is needed now!
Since our rescue opened in Louisiana, our expenses have grown tremendously. Here are a few of our costs that your donations go towards:
- $200.00/day to run Rescue Alliance.
- $72,000.00/year for rent for our physical location that we working to open.
- $200.00 – $300.00/Cat to get spayed/neutered, vaccinated and micro-chipped.
- $40,000.00/year for our vet bill. Yes, You’ve read correctly.
Rescue Alliance is a 501©(3) private, non-profit organization and all donations are 100% tax deductible. Your donations help us to continue to provide our cats with food, shelter, medical care, spay/neuter and all of their other needs.
Rescue Alliance receives no help from the government and relies solely on donor contributions.
To make a donation, email venmo@rescue-alliance or casapp$rescuealliance or click on the PayPal option to the right of your screen.
Services we Provide
Community & Disaster Animal Response Teams
We are on the job 24/7
Active community & disaster animal response teams
Pets for Adoption
why buy when you can adopt?
Pet Adoption Drive
all about quality of life
RESCUE ALLIANCE is a local, 501(c)3 non-profit, animal rescue organization based in Gonzales, Louisiana. We are a foster-based and no-kill organization that works to rescue, rehabilitate, care for, take in and adopt out animals in need.
RESCUE ALLIANCE is committed to promoting awareness and support to animal guardians to ensure the proper treatment, well-being, love and quality-of-life for our animal friends.
Pet Food Distribution During Pandemic
Quality of life for our pets is our mission
There are millions of healthy cats and kittens put to death each year in U.S. animal shelters because of unaltered cats and not enough homes for their offspring.
People put off spay/neuter due to issues of money, transportation, or time. Some people believe it’s more fair to allow the cat to mate “just this once” — or they think a female cat’s pregnancy and kittens will be sweet or educational for their human children. Also, some people don’t know that:
- An unaltered male cat can father hundreds of kittens a year.
- Statistically speaking, even if a person finds good homes for a litter of kittens, some of the kittens will grow up and produce litters of kittens.
- Spaying a female before her first heat protects her from risks of uterine, ovarian, and mammary cancers.
we partner with law enforcement
Our Team operates independently but we sometimes partner with local animal control and Law Enforcement agencies assisting them with the animal search and rescue for those animals in need of capture or for those animals involved in emergency incidents. Rescue Alliance is a boots on the ground organization and we do not currently have a brick and mortar shelter location open to the public.